GreeneHurlocker is a multistate law practice with the resources, experience and skill to handle a wide range of corporate formation, financing and business transactions throughout the region. We work with clients ranging from small, start-up companies to Fortune 500 energy and manufacturing companies. Our goal in every business matter is to preserve our clients’ bottom lines while protecting and furthering their business interests.
Included among our firm’s services are:
- Advising businesses regarding their choice of entity.
- Preparing articles of incorporation or organization, operating agreements and by-laws, partnership agreements, and buy-sell agreements tailored to a company’s needs.
- Negotiating and enforcing contracts.
- Advising and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Ensuring proper compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in crisis management of firm-threatening circumstances, including threats of litigation, coordinating with law enforcement officials when necessary, and implementing a public relations response when appropriate.